Martin Luther High School provides an opportunity for involvement and leadership in a well-rounded high school experience. Rigorous academics, faith-based curriculum, a Christian environment, and participation in athletics, music, drama, clubs, student council, all help to develop our students, and bring about outcomes that are consistently above state and national averages.
- Over 95% of ML graduates go on to higher education
- Over 90% of ML graduates are accepted to their "first choice" colleges and universities
- 67% of ML students carry a 3.0 GPA or higher
- The 2016 graduating class was awarded more than $1.2 million in college scholarships.
- ML co-curicular offerings places it in the top percent of all Wisconsin schools for programs offered
- ML offers 36 different sports teams
- ML offers 12 different bands and choirs
- Nearly 75% of ML students participate in one or more sports throughout the year
- Over half of ML students participate in two or more sports throughout the year