ML is committed to creativity and innovation.
- ML is a wireless environment wherein students are encouraged to create and learn via the use of mobile learning devices.
- ML staff is committed to growing in learning, and applying "24/7" learning strategies to their teaching.
- The ML "World Cultures Program" serves students with academic excellence from multiple countries across the globe.
Learning and Creating is a constant, global activity in which we are proud to be a leader of excellence!
ML enjoys powerful partnerships with the College Board Advanced Placement Program (AP) and the Dual Credit Program with Concordia University - Nebraska (CUNE).
- ML's multiple AP results consistently score above state and national averages.
- Multiple AP courses are available to students across the curriculum (Math, History, Science, English).
- ML is a satellite campus for CUNE where students can receive over 15 college credits by taking college classes on our campus from our teachers (Spanish, History, Math, Science, English).
Our reputation for academic rigor and quality results allows for us to offer these advanced opportunities to our students!